Monday, July 29, 2013

Let The Game Begin - Resigned From My Job Today

Finally, The day has come for which i was waiting for many years and I am very happy to write that i resigned today from my well paid IT job. Many of my friends are not happy with my decision. They advice me to do it parallel with my job. But to me, it will be injustice to both my trading and my job. Now the volume of my trade is not the same as I used to trade it a year or two before. 10 mins of delay to change my order due to some meeting or interruption can affect my ledger in a significant way.
This is the high time for me, If  I could not quit now, I could never quit. Now Working Full time in this Trading Field will open many doors of opportunities.

Today I am feeling like a free bird with no boundaries. This calls for a celebration :)

3 comments:

  1. My best wishes for this preferred Journey...

    Saravanan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shahii, I see many people advise against this idea. But one needs to follow his intution and instinct. With PASSION, everything will follow - planning, execution, results, satisfaction, happiness and motivation. So, all the best.

    ReplyDelete