Friday, August 16, 2013

Did I make Loss Today?

Today I am getting phone calls from many of my relatives and friends who knew that I have left my job and started doing Full time trading. They are concerned about today's Big Fall which has made a big news in all the news channels. They start with a conversation that how much loss did i make today?

And I can not stop myself laughing :), And when I tell them today was my best trading day ever , they can not believe that. It is difficult to make them understand that money can also be made when market goes down, Me and all of my subscribers went short as soon as 5703 was broken, Everyone of us is sitting on 200 points of profit.

On the Flip Side, I am still getting many emails from my critics saying that my party will be over soon, the kind of returns i am showing in Aug performance is just not possible :), To them its a plain lie. Tell me guys what should i do, If market is giving me money , Should i not take it? This is what a trend follower is supposed to do, to make maximum out of any position.

Today at 5540, I took an exception because of the enough money on table and the weekend , So asked everyone to be out from short but then one of my dear subscriber asked me ,"why are you booking emotionally, didn't you teach us to ride the trend to the fullest". I was touched and came out of that emotional booking and we all shorted again at around the same level. And not to mention Nifty came down 45 points down again from that shorting level.

I will leave it to my subscribers to reply this post and tell the actual truth if they were Short from 5703 or not?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Pawan,
    It's a thrill and enjoyable day in this blood bath market. Double Century in a single day without any sweat or pain.
    Yes me do face that kind of experience you had today, even regional news channel also focus about stock market during the crash. My parents also look my face while i enter home after a crash day and asked me is ok for you today?.
    over the period i was explained them we can earn in both upside as well in down side market.
    Once again i thank for this "Bumper Entry".
    Keep Going.....

    Regards,
    Saravanan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pawan,

      I am not a subscriber to your calls, but I do follow your blog and really like your commitment to your system. I was sure this would be one of your best days as your would have SARed your positions. I am not interested in your system, but I follow your blog to see how tenaciously you stick to your system. I have my own system and I am sure if I can stick to it with discipline as you, it can also make money for me. I visit your blog everyday and want to learn the commitment to the system from you - though I am learning it from you and for the first time would be taking about 250 points on a trade if it opens at this level on Monday (based on confirmations which are part of the system ). It was just looking at your commitment to your system, I took this trade, though I got whipsawed by it last time, but I know on an avg it works. What I would like to learn from you is: (1) How do you maintain the cool when one has to forego considerable gains just because of system's TSL is lower -- though in the long run system works better than trader's guess work? (2) Also how do you take the whipsaws when they happen as per system?

      Keep the good work up!

      Wishing you All The Best for further and a bigger success!

      Best regards,

      Nifty Trader

      Delete
  3. Guys, I am subscriber for Pawan's trades. I can vouch that the only trade done today was going short in the morning at 5703 and he kept reminding us to remain with the trade. He's got great confidence in his system even though people expected a relief rally in the afternoon session. EOD, pawan was proved right as you can see!! Its great to see someone trading the market with so few calls. Way to go!

    Shiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..It was my first day with Pawan...and the day really rocked...I have subscribed to multiple advisories, but never made money and all turned out to cheaters...Really thankful to Pawan Sir for helping small retail traders like me to make in the market....
    Pawan Sir, We all are your followers and kindly beg you to continue your advisories to us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pawan,It was a rocking day for atleast for all d subscribers who shorts thru your SAR @ 5703 which was well given b4 the market opens.. and to the surprise it took all the way down to almost 200 points and reap the profits for us when Dalal Street has been on a bloodbath. I may b some 10 pts short of the dbl century as i had booked the profits @ 5540 levels when a msg came and then had to re-enter. Never mind those titbits when I had so much thru your advice. Keep going with ur system... And look for the best on the days ahead.... Good work and many thanks to you, Mr.Pawan. And wish you another BIG win on this 2nd 60-day challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genuine! Using this word alone would suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the kind and candid comments. Have a happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pawan,

    You should thanks your subscriber for the advice and holding the position overnight. +125 more on the table since then.

    ReplyDelete